- General description
This workshop is designed to provide an understanding of the tools and practice to become a sound public speaker. Becoming a Confident, Compelling Speaker…Whether we’re talking in a team meeting or presenting in front of an audience, we all have to speak in public from time to time.
We can do this well or we can do this badly, and the outcome strongly affects the way that people think about us. This is why public speaking causes so much anxiety and concern.
The good news is that, with thorough preparation and practice, you can overcome your nervousness and perform exceptionally well.
- To have an understanding of what defines a good public speaker
- To know how to prepare yourself and practice being a good public speaker
At the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Know the principles of great presentation
- Understand how to prepare for a presentation
- Practice and learn from delivering a presentation
- Understand how body language and optimal thinking tool influence the delivery
- Four Principles of Great Presentations
- Strategies to become a confident public speaker
- Monroe’s Motivated Sequence
- Understand Body Language
- Optimal Thinking
- Target Audience (ideal class size: 4 – 8 people)
- All levels of experience.
- Program Length
- 2 x half day (4 hours) or 1 full day
- Delivery model
- Employees will sign up via their HR Department.
- Training is given on-site, specific training location or the Match4Business Offices in the Netherlands
- Training is provided by Match4Business Academy.